UniTrak Corporation Limited, Port Hope, ON – has launched a new website ( www.unitrak.com ) focused on enhancing the user’s experience while navigating through product lines. The goal of the site is to ensure that the customer could quickly find what they needed to know about our products and contact us with a request for quote on any page. Each of our equipment lines; bucket conveyors, aeromechanical conveyors, flexible screw conveyors and bulk bag unloaders, have all of the pertinent information on a single page, so that the customer doesn’t need to seek it out on several inner pages.
“We tried to optimize the site so that our customers could quickly find what they needed,” explains Marketing Team Leader, Marie Lytle, “It was important for us to provide as much information as possible to ensure that our equipment would be the right choice for our customer’s project, process and their business.”
Often the first impression that customers have of UniTrak is through the corporate website. The features that were added to this site to ensure a strong impression are:
- Equipment pages with enlarged photos and links to helpful resources like case studies, brochures and videos
- Informative content on materials and application challenges to guide users in their equipment choices
- “Sticky” side menus for easy navigation
- Support specific forms for existing customers to expedite orders
- Mobile friendly design – accessible on a variety of devices like tablets, ipads and phones
About UniTrak Corporation
UniTrak is a collaborative partner for dependable bulk material handling solutions. Based in Port Hope, ON, UniTrak manufactures conveying equipment and is a global supplier to the powder and bulk material handling industry. For the past 45 years, UniTrak has been committed to provide the utmost in long-term reliability, efficiency and productivity for our customers.