For over 20 years, UniTrak has exhibited at Pack Expo International in Chicago, and now we see the 2016 show on the horizon in just over a month. Our experience has helped us to navigate some of the ‘ins and outs’ of the world’s largest packaging and processing tradeshow.
Now, where to start? With over 2,000 exhibitors over 4 giant halls at McCormick Place, there is a lot to see as a potential buyer of packaging and processing equipment.
Here are our Top Five Tips on getting the most out of Pack Expo International
- Take advantage of free education. Is it worth it? Oh yes. Whether you are an attendee or an exhibitor, make sure to stop by the Innovation Stage for quick lectures on topics relating to manufacturing, packaging, your customer and the Internet of Things. If there is a topic you are interested in, be sure to make your way there in advance of the timing, seating is usually limited.
- Pick up a Show Daily. This is a really handy look at what is going on that day for the show. It can really help to guide you through all of the noise and get you to where you want to go, as quick as possible.
- Sit and relax for a bit in an association lounge. If you have a membership at PMMI or PEMA – they have member lounges located in conference rooms. It’s a nice quiet space to recharge before hitting the tradeshow floor again.
- Plan your route. Staying for 4 days or just 1? To get the maximum time with the booths you want to visit, plan where you want to be during the day. Just going row by row in each of the halls can beneficial for your step count but can create attendee fatigue. Plan to visit your must-see booths first thing in the morning and directly after lunch. This will allow you to engage in conversation with the exhibitors, ensuring that you ask all the necessary questions you need to in order to understand the equipment or service you are providing.
- Visit booth #7916 in Upper Lakeside. Whether your in the market for a bucket elevator to convey your bulk material into a packaging machine or you need to a blended product from one mixer to the next, UniTrak is a great stop. For over 45 years, UniTrak has been helping customers solve their tough material conveying challenges. Stop by our booth so that you can see our equipment in action and chat with us about Pack Expo International over the years.
Now what are you waiting for? Register Now! Before October 14th- $30, after October 14th, the price goes up to $100! Don’t delay!